March 22, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011

  • Jen Khoury Someone needs to tell the state of New Jersey that tans aren't supposed to be orange. Just saying.
  • Katie Klein Weinreich Seeing the spiderman musical. Really hoping I don't witness the death of some fresh faced broadway performer
  • Revi Hay Will never understand how people can be soooooo (yes; that's 6 "o's" lol) two-faced. Isn't life to short for such crap??? I certainty think so!
  • Haily Poon 或许真的太累...
  • Rick Dobbs If everyone likes you, then either no one knows anything about you, or you're dead.
  • Matthew Elk What's worse than being at the DMV? People in front of me farting at the DMV
  • Anthony Crupi No two ways about it: Everyone on The Muppet Show is sort of fucked up.
  • Bryce Gruber Please date my friend Jeremy. His penis is "legendary."
  • Carl Gucciardi Just saw the ad for Scream 4 on a bus. It reads SCRE4M. What I am trying to say is that it has annoyed me for years that the movie "Seven" has inexplicably been renamed "Se7en" by the public. Which is just stupid. The movie is not named "Se7en" . You wouldn't pronounce that string of letters and numbers as "sev-hun". Go look at a poster from 1995 when the movie came out. I assure you it says "Seven" on the poster.
  • JohnBart Skelton Latest X-Factor Update: ANY friends who want to come support me on the day of auditions must be there with me the day before to register and receive ticket seating and a wrist band. Figure it out and let me know! That means April 13th, 6am, The Prudential Center in Newark, NJ.
  • Jared Kahn Time is a stripper, doing it just for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!