March 23, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

March 23, 2011

Natalie Rotman Shame on any reporter who uses 'marriages' in their headline. In 1993, Taylor was the recipient of an Honorary Oscar for her humanitarian work! Show some respect. RIP LADY LIZ x
Diana Diner there's a suicide bombing attack in jerusalem, yet elizabeth taylor's death is the top story. wonderful
Robin Cannito Gold we have a winner for next year's Oscar death montage. RIP Elizabeth Taylor
Skeery Jones We probably shouldn't "Like" 'Elizabeth Taylor Died' wall posts on Facebook. Kinda awkward, no?
Matthew Kirschner Barry Bonds didn't know he was taking steroids...I don't know why but I believe him. After all, it's pretty common to gain 40 pounds of muscle, attitude and the ability to belt home runs with a fly swatter.
Colleen Krenzer Elizabeth Taylor outlived the man who wrote a majority of her obituary in The New York Times by more than 5 years. RIP, Miss Taylor.
Patrick Dorsey The Lincoln Lawyer and The Conspirator. In theaters now/soon. I hate when Hollywood releases two movies about the same subject
Ben Schwartz Pro Advice- Women don't like it when you call their vaginas "Penis Holders.
Dan Iozzia Ok snow, we get it.
Stephanie Moran Datz it I'm fed up wit everything...I'm packin my shit n leavin da garbage behind...
Christina Wright i would like a nap and a corn muffin.  ill take it in whatever order i can get it.
Alexis Tirado Not gonna lie. I still feel a jolt when I hear Alicia's songs at cafes or stores. I always think in my head, "Whoa! She's my boss. Awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!