March 24, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

March 24, 2011

Dayna Ghiraldi After having Jimmy John's, Subway seems inferior.
Pravina Nair lesson learned today: Apparently, you can kill a scary looking spider by spraying it with men's cologne, then squirting it with after shave gel and body lotion. MUAHAHAHA.
Darryl Gudmundson LAX > SFO. flight was delayed until I told them I had an important business meeting I could not miss and they put me on the earlier flight. I do not have an important business meeting airport, I am a liar and all I do is win.
Andrew Goldstein Burger Day on Groupon. Im so excited, just Grooped my pants!
Jessica Marshall is busier than a one armed hooker on free hand job night :)
Jen Khoury My anti-social behavior has reached epic proportions. I am hungover this morning. Not from alcohol - from 2 hours of small talk with people I barely know.
Rachell Nepola There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.
Eric Michael Dye Some make it happen, some watch it happen, and some say, "What happened?"
Matt Levine The airport in Miami looks like a highlight reel blooper casting for Jersey Shore
Anthony Crupi OK, DuckTales, I'll give you the "solve a mystery" part. But "rewrite history?" What are you, Kanye? That's sheer hubris.
Jared Kahn top o' the muffin to ya.
Laura Leu March: In like a lion, out like an asshole.
Brian John Kniffel I love walking down the aisles at Costco and recognizing that I don't need any of this crap.
JohnBart Skelton I'm pretty sure I have a timeshare in Hell. Kinda just have that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!