June 9, 2009

Hoboken Elections

If you live in Hoboken and HAVEN'T seen/heard the Election street teams, you obviously haven't left your apartment in weeks. Election Day is today and I couldn't be happier! Not because I'm excited for "change," but because I'm sick of being bombarded by these people on the streets. I will say, however, that I'm really into the dogs that wear Dawn Zimmer t-shirts. Plus one for her. On the other hand, she's hard to look at and Peter Cammarano is extremely good-looking. Two ponits for him. (You can see I really care about the issues, huh?) Beth Mason -- well, Beth Mason, who? She basically got swept aside by the two aforementioned candidates.

Which brings me to my next point: Issues. What are they? According to the individual websites for Cammarano and Zimmer, it seems that Cammarano has a better stance and tactics on going green, parks and recreation, infrastructure and community transportation -- the only issues that I care about when it comes to Hoboken.

Essentially, I think Zimmer will win - but only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Zlata. If you're going to vote today, vote Zimmer. Cammarano is basically an off-shoot of the 'old-boys-network' which caused a 47% increase in property taxes for us this past year. A vote for Peter C is a vote for the same ole' same ole'........ Please help stop it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!