October 24, 2011

ZINGLES -- BACK IN BUSINESS!

Let's get serious - it's cold, you're wearing your North Face to the grocery store and honestly, you just want to find someone to hibernate with this winter.

That said, here are some ZlataThoughts, just in case you don't know:
ZINGLES: Usually, you meet new people at bars (or similar places,) and judge whether or not it's going to go further than the familiar one night stand. Nine times out of 10, true love doesn't happen this way. Sure, some people meet their significant others over tequila shots, but the most successful matches come from a mutual friend. Don't you agree? Well, that being said - I'm starting a new section: ZINGLES. I'm going to post a Zlata-Original Questionnaire, along with the Zingle's photo. Those who are interested, can respond to me directly via email. If I think you'd hit it off (since I probably will know you both), I'll set it up! Get it?? I'M THE MUTUAL FRIEND!!

So, if you haven't yet sent me your inquiry, feel free to do so! I WANT TO BE A ZINGLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!