October 13, 2009

Mike Genovese has thoughts on Facebook Status Updates

"You know what one of my favorite things in the world is? When someone writes on their facebook status something like "disgusted", "Disappointed" or "This Sucks" and a littany of people start to write things like what's wrong, can I help you, and even "call me if you want because you know I am here for you", The classic part of this little issue is that you haven't talked to those people in 10 years. I would like to just grab those people and say look man if I wanted to talk to you about what was wrong I would have called you. Except the kicker is I haven't called you since highschool, so why would I now. That's right I wouldn't. Furthermore, if the people who post those comments on underneath my "disgusted" status where that important I would have called them before I took to Facebook."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!