November 12, 2009

Beverly Hills and My New Inventions

For today's adventure, I decided to get lost in Beverly Hills. I love LOVE big houses, so I wanted to give myself a little tour of the area I'll one day be living.

Amongst gated houses and mile-long driveways, I saw one thing in common: landscapers. Literally, EVERY HOUSE had a plethora of people watering the plants, mowing the lawn and trimming the hedges.

And we're not talking about Fair Lawn, NJ-type homes. I'd imagine one of these houses would take a few hours to care for. It's crazytimes. Literally, every...house. I couldn't get over it.

I spotted a Hollywood Tour Bus and followed it for quite some time. Though I had no clue what enlightening information the bus driving was telling his tourist customers, I still enjoyed looking at what I assumed were celebrity homes. That got me thinking about two different business ideas:

INVENTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. PENDING PATENT.

Honestly, I'm patenting these ideas because in my current state of mind, I think I'm a genius. Don't worry, I won't forget the little people. You can be my new landscapers ;)

Over and out.

Z.

3 comments:

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!