February 23, 2010

Google Buzz | It's cool because it has a Z in it!

Well it's about time I wrote a little somethin' somethin' about Google Buzz, no?

Though it's eons away from Twitter and Facebook popularity, only time will tell how the public will react and interact with this new social media tool. Most blogs are already sporting "Follow Me on Google Buzz" and "Buzz This" buttons, but just how much are we reading the steady stream of input?

Personally, I haven't really caught onto the whole "buzz" surrounding it just yet and continue to post and read Facebook and Twitter specifically. I try to catch up on the "buzz" but there's too much posted and it's hard to clearly read people's responses. I don't think the layout is good at all and foresee a change in the future, as I'm sure that's common feedback.

What do YOU think of Google Buzz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!