February 26, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates are Worth a Mention - 104

  • NOW the snow is sticking and accumulating here in the city, which only means getting home is gonna SUCK (without swallowing).
  • Everyone writing open letters to Mother Nature via Facebook, FYI - Mother's Nature's still on Friendster.
  • has, like every other boy who grew up in the 80's, officially lost his Boner.
  • Can someone please convince me that I should or should not throw my cat in the snow?
  • I love it. I came ALL THE WAY up here to get my check....and every single Chase bank that I have gone to is closed. How is that even right?!?!?!?
  • Thanks mother nature, appreciate the decisiveness... But I have to laugh at the asshole news anchor who just said "if you're trying to catch a cab today, make sure it has all-weather tires." - oh yeah right, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. "excuse, me let me check youre tires... Nope... Ok, I'll wait for the next one..."... crack head!
  • R.I.P. Boner. And let's hope Dudley from Diff'rent Strokes is alive and well.
  • I would like to thak my dog for vomitig o my laptop ad breakig the key for the letter betwee m ad o.
  • its kind of weird knowing that mike the situation is 2 blocks away. 1 more Jameson and I may go and kick his ass for a claim to fame.
  • Snow day tomorrow = JJs tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!