June 4, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: 132

 

Colleen Krenzer anyone get the sense that BP execs sit in an office and play "eeny-meeny-miney-mo" to pick the next "solution."

Laura Schreffler is the assclown with the peeling forehead who thought day drinking in the sun was a really good idea. Guess what? It's not.

Stephanie Moran U live n learn in life n I learned dat ur friends dat u dedicated to aint really ur pplz...I'm just not beat for nobody's shit...I'm doin ME n if ur my real pplz u kno where to find me...ima be M.I.A for da mean time...so holla if u swalla...

Annie Godwin is realizing that today is her last day as "Annie Godwin."

Jim Shi forgot to apply my Kiehl's Facial Fuel w/ SPF this morning. My forehead is not happy with me. Not happy at all.

Leo Czekalski I need to be rich.... this living modestly is not working for me.

Sharon Hirsch Kucyk Note to self....Always answer BOTH wake up calls at hotel, or they will send up a security guard to bang on your door and make sure you are up. (However I was in the shower and could not get to the phone). Hypothetical situation of course....

Maggie Di Vita pretty much all set with everyone

Chris Morran is going back to friendster.

Adrianna Giuliani Money can't buy you class is no tardy for the party

Allan Finn I need an "I-didn't-mean-to-'like'-your-status-and-then-'unlike'-it-500-times-in-a-row" button. It's just that my touch screen is like a PMS-ing girlfriend - it takes everything the wrong way.

Katie Lynn had her mom pick her up Ritas italian ice as she was working out at the gym. Is that bad?????????????

Kevin Devine Will smith makes richard simmons look straight

Jen Khoury TLC made a reality show about mall cops. MALL COPS. Ummm, REALLY?! What's next, school lunch ladies???

Snoop Dogg planning my Europe tour

Adam Lazzara While we still have no fix for the oil spill let me also remind you that we still have not found a cure for Bieber Fever...

Traci Coulter wants to know what happened to sports monogomy? You can NOT wear a Mets hat and a Yankee shirt at the same time. And you can NOT decide to like a team just because they are winning at the end of the season.

Rich Dabrowski ahhh central AC, feels like God himself is blowing you... wait that didn't come out right

Phil Campanella Howard Stern and Zlata Faerman's status updates and blogs get me through the work day.

Amy Lombarski "You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!