June 15, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: 138

 

Danielle Rabin I am too impatient to live on the 30th floor.

Shai Aaron R WIDGIT = "When In Doubt Google It" ~something someone sent me today that I googled, in order to find out it meant to google. Ironic, I know.

Josh Beckerman I think it would be cool if a Rabbi, a Priest, and a Chinese Man, all opened up a bar together.

Kirsten Ott Palladino trying very hard to resist titling an article about single dads "All the Single Daddies" to the tune of Beyoncé

Mark Marino Dear men in Capri pants: Stop it!

Christina DePiero Francica I think our obsession with Lady Gaga has finally gone too far! Ava is now known in our house as "Baby Gaga" or as Lia likes to call her "Avajandro". We need an intervention!

Todd Aknay dont have a preorder if your website can not handle the volume of customers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh snap, you're friends with Danielle? She and I worked on some projects/press events in the past!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!