July 1, 2010

TV TimeZ with a TwiZt

 

Tonight’s Premieres

MSG Network: Knicks Night Live at 12a

Outdoor Channel: Gold Tip's 4CE at 7p

Discovery Channel: River Monsters at 9p

Food Network: Ace of Cakes at 10p

 

THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF NEWS: MTV set the date for the season two premiere of Jersey Shore for July 29 at 10pM. The eight cast members of the reality show  The Situation, Pauly D, Snooki, J-Woww, Sammi, Ronnie, Vinny and Angelina all return picking up where they left off from the first season, though the party action has moved to Miami Beach.  CHECK OUT THE TRAILER!

Now, my boyfriend hasn’t been with me long enough to know that when I blog about the Jersey Shore – people best be gettin’ up out ma way!  I have no intention of even PRETENDING he’s in the room with me when I watch this.  For real.  I CANNOT wait!

The Style Network is adding two series to its schedule as the network acquired the MTV series Run's House which launched last night at 11pm. Style Network has access to episodes from all seasons of Run's House to date as well as the spin-off series Daddy's Girls. Following the premiere, Run's House will air on Style Network on Sundays at 9pm. The network will additionally air a Run's House marathon this Saturday beginning at 5pm.

This sounds like a pretty cool show because I LOVE when kids say stupid shit, BUT I don’t see Heidi Klum as a good host: Heidi Klum, current host of Lifetime's Project Runway is producing a new reality series titled Seriously Funny Kids in partnership with LMNO Productions, the banner behind Bill Cosby's Kids Say the Darndest Things, per Variety. Klum will travel to kid-friendly locations and tape their reactions to a variety of situations.

WHAT SHOULD I WATCH TONIGHT?

A movie. There’s nothing good on TV until “Bethenny Getting Married?” and that’s not till late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!