August 10, 2010

Baby Shits & Giggles: Sorry, but you have an ugly child - 2

Last week, I told you about my thoughts on ugly babies.  I proudly announced a new segment on my blog with the above title.  Together, with Chris Morran (of Consumerist) I’m proud to bring you the second installment.  If you’d like to be the featured commentator – feel free to email me at zspot@ihavezlatathoughts.com and let me know!

Additional captions are of course, quite welcome.  Enjoy.

  • "Why are you talking to me like that? I'm 35 fucking years old."
  • "You won't believe the mess I'm brewing up for the next time you
    change my diaper."

Any additions?  Leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. "NOW do you see why you and mom should have adopted instead?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Who is Michael Chiklis and why do people keep saying his name when
    they look at me?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "No, really... that's not what I look like, is it?"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!