August 5, 2010

If you lead a double life, don’t join Facebook

Honestly, how DUMB are some people?

Lynn France of Cleveland logged into Facebook and typed in the name of the woman with whom she thought her hubby was having an affair.  I mean, duh – that’s the easiest way to stalk someone out.  How do you think I found out that my ex-boyfriend had been cheating on me?  Facebook.  And that was like, before Facebook was as popular as it is now.

But what I saw and what I read was far different from what poor Lynn saw: wedding photos.  At Walt Disney World – with her husband dressed as Prince Charming and his new wife, Sleeping Beauty.  The whole wedding album consisted of 200 photos.  On Facebook.

Want to read the rest of this bullshit?  Click HERE

1 comment:

  1. This ass and his new "wife" were on NBC today, did you catch that? I want to know what this UMF has for two relatively attractive women to fall AND marry him! UGH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!