August 30, 2010

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Part 1


Disclaimer: This blog post is NOT for recapping purposes.  I'm going to just ramble my general observations and reactions instead of writing a play-by-play explanation of what's happening.  The point is for you to read this blog post and think "OMG, I totally thought the same thing!" and "Yes, that's the exact quote I was looking for from [insert housewife's name here] - awesome.   Here we go:

  • I feel like this is going to be very much three against one.  I actually feel bad for Danielle for what she is about to endure.
  • Caroline lost 25lbs with portion control.  I wonder what that's like.
  • Right away Theresa digs into Danielle by calling her out being a pig because she slept with Steve after seven days.
  • That was really not necessary to bring up. It was a bit classless of Theresa
  • Danielle is quick to put herself into a positive light, promoting her daughter as a model who has a lot of notoriety.  Oh puhlease!
  • I feel like the Manzos have a lot of shit they could say about Theresa and her being the stupidest human being on Earth.  But, because the Guidice's are "good" with the Manzos, they put up with it, accept it and just make fun of her lightly.  I feel like they're really embarrassed of her.  That shows their class because honestly, Theresa is a bonehead and the Manzos are a way classier family.
  • Dina Manzo leaves the show because of Danielle, according to Theresa.
  • I believe that Danielle did try and and get Dina's daughter taken away from her.
  • "Do not break up my family" screams Theresa - and starts a fucking insane scene of yelling, screaming and getting in Danielle's face. "She's a pig!" "She's a fucking bitch." HOLY SHIT man - Theresa has a very hot temper.  I feel like that was a lot of pent up anger just shooting out.
  • Poor Bravo people - they have their hands full with bleeping bad language out.
  • Andy doesn't want to deal with this bullshit.
  • THIS IS LIKE A BOXING RING.  Each goes back into their corner, touch ups with makeup and hair and BACK ON SET.
  • "Amazing things. Amazing things."  says her gay hairstylist.  Why is her music partner there?  Dude, you're a stupid couple that's not even real.
  • Everyone is digging into Danielle and I do feel bad.
  • I love love love love Caroline.  Period.
  • Albie's hot hot hot hot hot.  Period.
  • "Don't you let...[she sobs] don't you let anybody tell you you can't do anything." - Caroline.
  • Danielle wishes SO much she was good with these people.  It will make her life so much better.  Sigh.
  • Caroline shaves her face.  I don't get it. 
  • I don't think Danielle equated the children to dogs. I think she just meant that Theresa has bad taste.
  • Andy called Danielle out for sharing too much with her children.  I agree with him!
  • Bravo is about to scrutinize how Theresa spends her money.   I mean seriously, this really is a bit overboard, don't you think?
  • Apparently, Theresa didn't know HOW much in debt they were really in because Joe was protecting her.
  • Andy brings up her foreclosure and auctioning of her house property as I showed you HERE.  Theresa says she never saw it.
  • I'm bored a little bit.  Can Theresa get up and start screaming again??
  • So basically Lori and Danielle are doing it.  She's a lez.
  • I do understand that Danielle feels pinpointed as a certain "Character" and she is living up to it.
  • I don't get the sex tape thing. I thought I saw the one where she was like holding the camera herself.
  • Theresa yelling - I LOVE it.
  • I feel bad for Danielle, but she does this to herself.
  • Caroline has a point calling out Danielle about her kids not watching the show.
  • Danielle is ALWAYS LOOKING FOR VALIDATION. She wants everyone to feel bad for her.  It's almost like no one wants to pay attention to Danielle anymore because everything she says is BULLSHIT and they aren't going to make her realize how stupid she is AND they'll look stupid trying.
  • Oh by the way, I don't believe that Danielle wasn't fucking Danny, PS.
  • Chris DID act like a gentleman to Danielle.
Looks like next week gon' be carazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!