August 5, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: 156

Zhanna Zonis Physical therapy again tonight - another 45 minutes of listening to the massage therapist as he reprimands me for the 1,000 knots I have in my back... Stop lecturing me, just massage me. And if I wanted to talk about it, I would go to a whole different kind of therapy

Chris Morran wants to congratulate A-Rod on #600... He really deserves credit for being able to hit so many home runs with a needle sticking out of his arm for all those years.

Anthony Crupi Where do normal people find the time to do all the shit they do?

Nancy Martira Yes, I did get a sunburn in Iceland. No, I don't know why you think that is so funny.

Anthony Crupi That'll do, Michelle Duggar. It's a vagina, not a clown car.

Tina Iglesias so if u see me on the street on hot days like this with a hoodie on its because i literally start dry heaving when sweaty strangers touch me... i also dry heave seeing cockaroaches on the way to work as well as seeing people spit on the street.. just thought id share and let everyone on facebook get to know me better

Alexis Tirado Anyone who says "I'm kind of a big deal" as a joke is usually not a very funny person.

Jack Curley I just cut myself on the calendar. Why didn't anyone tell me it was Sharp Week?

Andrew Goldstein Vanilla Ice to host a home improvement show. Tho a cooking show is prob a better fit, given his propencity for cooking MC's like a pound of bacon.

Servando Enchilada the Fat Carnie: buffalo chicken tenders, mozz sticks, bacon, blue cheese, french fries. Hoping Obamacare works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!