October 13, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Revi Hay went from being "in a relationship" to "engaged."

Lisa Tucci I've been at work for about 20 minutes and I've already devoured 2 muffins, 3 Halloween cookies, 2 pieces of butter almond cake and about 2 cups of coffee! I love this time of year!

Nicole Witover doesn't care how many songs from A Chorus Line they do, if Puck's off, I'm removing Glee from my DVR

Suzanne Lyons Here's a tip: when your hairdryer goes on and off a few times while using it DO NOT jiggle or pinch the chord close to the base while it's on. That's how sparks shoot out and burn your fingers.

Sunshine Gutierrez ha! woke up before the alarm did...I finally beat you stupid alarm.

Joel Solomon White people call it Hot Ninety-Seven. Everyone else Hot Nine-Seven.

Tai Page PSA: Leggings are NOT pants. If I have the decency not to show my perfect ass that means you can't show your sloppy one. Thank you

Christian Flores Spell IHOP out loud and say ness at the end.

Roland Brian Alonzi Courtney Cox and David Arquette were arguing about terms of their separation when the phone rang. Arquette says, "Hello? Yeah sure hold on." He passes the phone to Cox and says, "It's David Schwimmer." Having fielded sympathetic calls from other former 'Friends' cast members, she thought nothing of it. She says, "Hello David" and Schwimmer screams into the phone, "YOU WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!"

Mark Mario Macias feels like he's on an island.. oh wait, he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!