October 27, 2010

Stupid Journalists

Something I cannot stand are STUPID journalists.  I saw the following Media Lead come through on email and I really  just cannot believe this person (whose name I’m going to leave out to save her embarrassment) a) doesn’t know this person (clearly) and/or b) didn’t do her research!  How on EARTH can you put out a lead and spell a celebrity’s name wrong?  I mean, he’s the most influential man of 2010!

Media Outlet: TV
Deadline: 10:00 AM EST - 27 October

Query:
Hi! We are looking for somebody in Washington DC metro area who
is attending John Stuart’s rally this Saturday. We are producing
a political feature story and would like to interview you on
camera. Let us hear your excitement on joining the rally!

IS THIS NOT UNREAL TO YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!