November 11, 2010

Man lights a joint at the hospital to celebrate his child’s birth

You know I love a good marijuana-related story! 

A father in Uniontown, PA faces drug charges because he lit up a joint to celebrate his child’s birth at the hospital.  A nurse reported smelling the marijuana when she took a cigarette break in the designated smoking area and reported it to officials.

At 3:20am, Sgt. Jonathan Grabiak said the man told him “I’m having a baby and wanted to get a buzz” and then pulled a bag of weed from his shoe.  I MEAN – WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!?!  I love it!  You know, I think pot should be legal and shit like this shouldn’t matter – but it still cracks me up to see the extent to which others make it a normal part of their lives.

“I’m having a baby and wanted a buzz” = classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!