November 3, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Rich Dabrowski my ass is letting me know what it thought of yesterdays wings

Adrianna Giuliani You know you're old when your Facebook newsfeed fills up with babies in cute Halloween costumes instead of friends in skanky ones

Jesus Martinez all you sluts with your slutty costume pictures are distracting me from sorting through pictures of celebrity slut and their slutty pics...

Jared Kahn I find it very interesting that there are very little results for the google search: "what would happen if google crashed?"

Dayna Ghiraldi I cannot stop listening to What's My Name from Rihanna. I have a choreographed dance in my head to it, I need to go bust a move somewhere soon. Who is down to have a dance party?

Brianne Lunzmann No one uses an umbrella in Seattle! I am like a freak of nature...seriously though people just get soaked. I do not get it.

Amy Lombarski is still trying to figure out why people mobile upload their food they just ate or made...no one gives a shit!

Marisa Lalli while i do agree that the rent is indeed too damn high, i'm just not sure i can get behind a candidate that looks like a cross between chris tucker and colonel sanders. regardless, GO VOTE.

Mike Willis Wow really if you are going to talk bad about me why don't you say it to my face and see how that works instead of behind my back

Ian Jeffrey wants to have a 4Loko party...whos gonna be attending

Jared Kahn I would like to welcome Enrique Iglesias back into the limelight with a an overproduced, oversampled, shallow, repetitive, club anthem about cheating on your boy/girlfriend. Way to go!

Elizabeth Kempski Baum  It's quite possible my productivity is directly proportional to the height of my shoes.

I’D JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I NOW NEED READING GLASSES TO READ PEOPLE’S FUCKING STATUS UPDATES ON FACEBOOK.  It’s annoying and irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!