November 8, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Anthony Crupi  You know what’s not even a tiny bit crazy? That song “Crazy” by Seal. Wanna know what * IS * crazy? That weird shit on Seal’s face.

Anthony Crupi  A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met yet. Or, a drug-crazed sex murderer. Get into his car and see how things shake out!

Jessica Hersh  It never fails....the four block walk to my bank is always chock full o' celebs. Spotted: Matthew Settle (aka GG's Rufus Humphrey)...

Jade Clark  after looking at the cost to buy and own a car - my $2.25 metro card has never looked so good

JohnBart Skelton  That was the most uneccessary lunch I've ever had. Denim feels like spandex. And I'm ready to vomit.

Nicole Witover  always, always opens attachments that say they're NSFW

Lisa Daly  I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde

Frank J Castillo  thinks that if your relationship status says, "It's complicated" that you should stop kidding yourself and change it to "Single”

Rachel Wallins  Who needs an alarm clock when you have an almost-3-year-old who comes in and sticks her fingers up your nose at 6 am?

Casey Brennan O'Hanlon  is it weird that I want to go to the "welcome home weezy" party on Sunday in miami??

Devorah Rose  My mom just scanned and emailed me a note I wrote when I was little. It reads, "I am mad and I am running away. Don't look for me. Please leave milk and cookies in my room. I may come back. Thank you."

Paula Froelich If news is for ratings, then where does the line between news and entertainment end?

Roland Brian Alonzi  Why is everyone so shocked that it's sleeting and hailing? You live in the Northeast people. It's the middle of November.

Paula Froelich  CNN Headline of the day (Which could be an SNL skit): "Intriguing: Alex Trebek for Governor?" I mean, I give up.

Jackie Eckstein  due to the fact that I weigh slightly more than my pregnant sister, I am hittin the gym that much harderrr lolll :)

Tarik Trad  If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Jim Shi  Media Alert of the Day: Octomom Nadya Suleman will make her first public appearance with all 14 children this Wed. at Millions of Milkshakes in West Hollywood. She'll be creating her signature shake with 14 toppings (1 topping for each child). God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!