November 10, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

JohnBart Skelton  So...I'm outside smoking a cig and a homeless guy politely asked me to move. Apparently I was standing on his bed. ?!?

Jade Clark  the wendys at jfk delta terminal - the only place on earth water cost more than oj

Anthony Crupi  Only 45 days until I get another shot at killing that Santa motherfucker

JohnBart Skelton  Me + Pills = Me....just nicer.

Sarah Horne  La Esquina coming to Williamsburg. Exceedingly excited for the tacos, less so the attitude.

Brendan Nagle  The stupid CMA's are on instead of Modern Family! Country Music sucks!!!!!!

Darryl Gudmundson  I can take two naps on a one hour flight, I AM KING.

Phil Campanella  Pretty sure it's no longer funny to refer to Whole Foods as Whole Paycheck.

Creative FB Status of the Day:

Frank J Castillo  scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal today’s status.

Chain FB Post of the Day:

Maria Lauretta  There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the pointless drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad and focus on the good. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Re-post if you agree! ( I agree with you Mirns...so im re-posting ♥ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!