December 6, 2010

Amber Heard comes out as a lesbian; I’m having a turkey sandwich for lunch

For those of you unaware by the news, Amber Heard (of Pineapple Express and Zombieland) has officially come out as a lesbian.  This news is almost as shocking as Ricky Martin coming out as a homosexual.

Amber, who honestly is really hot, came out of the closet at GLAAD’s 25th anniversary celebration on Friday.  She attended the event with her girlfriend, photographer Tasya van Ree, whom she’s been dating for about two years.

I feel proud FOR Amber, as some of her quotes on gay-rights are spot on with mine.  “Injustice can never be tood for. I't always must be fought against and I just was sick of it being a problem,” Heard said. “I personally think that if you deny something or if you hide something you’re inadvertently admitting it’s wrong.  I don’t feel like I’m wrong.”

Good for Hear(d)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!