June 2, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

I Judge Your Facebook Status Updates:

  • Chris Williams From his perspective, the affair with the housekeeper was not so bad. “At least I kept it in the home,” is what Schwarzenegger has told his friends.
    WOW the tiny steroid balls on this guy!!!! LOL
  • Brandi Perrow Rule #1: DO NOT waste my time
  • Viktoriya Zilberman Apparently I have been pronouncing Newfoundland improperly this entire time
  • Andrew Goldstein The USDA Food Pyramid will be replaced by a food plate... it was either that or a burrito bowl.
  • Kristen DiVita-Sterople its caramel. not carmel. that second 'a' is not silent
  • Suzanne Lyons I so love the freshest of fresh raspberries and blackberries. They're like candy. But not like candy at all.
  • Kristen Deanna Explain this to me. The thought of pouring hot wax on my body to pull hair out by the roots doesnt alarm me but a spider in my office caused me to have a panic attack! Rational??
  • Ben Schwartz The sky writing X's in the sky are either a promotional tool for X-Men or the most intense treasure map of all time.
  • Kristin Salvi Edson Taking the boys ice skating, yes in June but this is what happens when I buy groupons that I forget to use

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!