September 30, 2011

Another New Jersey Housewife Bites the Dust

After stalking Jacqueline Laurita's Twitter feed, it seems that there is a ton o' drama happening in Jersey Housewife land ... and for a change, it has NOTHING to do with Danielle Staub (or maybe it does??)
Reading these tweets and putting my detective skills to use, I have deduced that this chick has had enough and will not be returning to the show ... even the reunion!  I'm skeptical about her not coming to the reunion because I'm pretty effin' sure that she signed a whopper of a contract obligating her to X, Y and definitely Z.
Your thoughts?

 Jacqueline Laurita 

I feel nauseous and feverish. No reunion for me.Sorry guys.XOXO!
 Jacqueline Laurita 

Someone( not me) got set up tonight. There are some sneaky people trying to make someone look bad & then play innocent on camera. Sad.
 Jacqueline Laurita 

2b honest.I'm tired of the BS &shitty low life people.I didn't know this was what I signed up 4.I have 2rise above&move on.
 Jacqueline Laurita 

I can't be part of the Charade anymore.It's unsettling. It's disturbing & against what I stand for. I'm a REAL housewife
 Jacqueline Laurita 

I love the blame shifting when someone is caught in lies. Unbelievable.
 Jacqueline Laurita 

There is no real love there. Things aren't always what they seem. SOME people live a different life OFF camera then they do on. ( ahem)
 Jacqueline Laurita 

You'll all see through the bullshit if you look closely enough. I think you all are pretty smart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!