November 22, 2011

Is COMCAST Customer Service For Real?


I'm sure this happens with other cable/phone/internet companies, but as one of my biggest pet peeves, I had to get into it:

My phone and internet stopped working yesterday, so I had to call customer service to deal with this minute form of armageddon.  I pressed "1" for English and "3" for problems with my internet. While on hold, the automated message is telling me that for faster help with my internet problem, I should visit them online.
REALLY?!  How can I visit you online when my internet doesn't work?? Answer me that question. And, don't tell me I can visit from my iPhone, because I don't want to have to squint as I read and I'm pretty sure there's no section that says, "Why you probably shouldn't have chosen Comcast". Ever since I got XFinity, my internet has been slower than a prostitute's business around Christmas time.  I hate you, Comcast. And your customer service nonsense.

That's my story.

1 comment:

  1. What was the number that you called? I work for Comcast and I can have someone look into this. I can also help with your internet service if you still need assistance. Please feel free to contact me, provide your info and a link to this page if you're interested in my help.

    Thanks,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!