November 17, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Edward Romaine
Today I saw a Pepsi can on the platform and wanted to brain kick it like a scary homeless ghost.

Occupy Wall Street is turning into a real pain! Let us out of our apartment buildings so we can go to work even if you don't want to.

note to the ladies loudly comparing their varicose veins- shut the fuck UP

I fucking hate people who are my bbm friends and send me pictures via SMS peasant message...

Due to recent cut backs, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
Thinking in hindsight, taking a 1/3 of a bottle of DayQuil prob wasnt the smartest thing I could of done

Is it totally inappropriate if the TSA agent asked me if I work out after my nudie scan?

Success is like delivering a baby, everyone congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you were screwed!

Why is everyone on Facebook such a gym enthusiast?

Breaking Dawn is Teen Mom meets Teen Wolf meets a very special vampire baby episode of Bella's Anatomy.

How long before Demi Moore's daughters have that awkward convo with mom where they say, "So... Now that you and Ashton are, ya know... not a thing anymore... would you mind if I called him?"

It just occurred to me that I don't actually know what "Airplane Mode" does. Did anyone read the instruction manual?

OWS moves to Union Square..changes its name to Occupy Farmers Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!