December 1, 2011

Anyone Ever Heard of Bytox?

I recently learned about a product that I wish was around when I was in college.  I don't normally write about products I haven't reviewed myself, but I don't think I'll be needing it anytime soon - and so I leave it to you, my readers, to give me input.


Bytox, I've learned, is a specially formulated special hangover remedy in the form of an easy-to-use, safe patch. The patch helps to replenish the necessary levels of vitamins and nutrients your body loses when "consuming mass quantities of alcohol." [Note: "mass quantities" differ from person to person]


Since the holidays are coming and bells will be ringing, this might be a pretty solid thing to keep in your back pocket or purse (next to condoms and pepper spray.)

Bytox claims to reduce the physical side effects of alcohol-consumption and can be used before, during or after your night out.  It is 100% safe, won't irritate your stomach and has zero calories.

For more information you can visit BYTOX.  So what do you think?  Would you use this product? Have you used this product?