January 5, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Don't send me your resume if: 1) Your email address is xxnatxx@aim.com 2) If you tell me "Please write, call or text me, if you have a spot available for me." TEXT? Really?

I am looking forward to all the FB Status updates on Jersey Shore more than the actual show. I am in the background of tonight's episode.

It is Jan 5...is it really necessary to have the a/c on in the office?

Today marks my 3rd year with Kimpton Hotels. I loved the generic "thank you" card.

I won't take a bullet for anyone because if I had time to jump in front of a bullet, then you have time to move.

Will the real father of my baby please stand up? Please stand up.. My baby daddy (John Frantser) doesn't believe the baby looks like him. Maury Show?

I will never be good at smiling at people on the street. Stop it, neighbors.

For my husband Jeff Danze...In honor of your birthday, I will take a shower. Then, tonight I we will do the one thing I know you've been waiting months for. Watch a new episode of Jersey Shore. Love you and Happy Birthday!

Do you know anyone who's been driving around with an expired driver license for the last 7 months, and didn't even know it?! Now you do! :)

I am pretty sure it's not normal to be this heart broken over Justin Timberlake's engagement

overdosed in spin class today, thank goodness it was a virtual one

The reason they don't make B size batteries is because it would make people think you were studdering. "Can I have a B-Battery?" "Yeah, what size?" "A B-Battery." "Yeah, what size dammit?

I'm not very good at finishing what I s

Peeve of mine: people who type Gluck instead of good luck. A Gluck to me sounds like a choking chicken trying to talk.

People in San Francisco are so nice. Especially in the men's steam room of the Intercontinental Hotel... What a town.

is all about an Arsenio Hall comeback.

I probably would've done the same.
www.fox8.com
A fight over a music video led to a Garfield Heights man being stabbed outside a Parma apartment on New Year Eve.

Says WHO?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!