January 10, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You People Made Me Laugh Today:


I forgot my ATM code today. Just forgot. Same code for 6 years. Two cops watched me bemusedly as I tried multiple times and finally left, penniless. Then ran smack into the door as I forgot to hit the exit button. And, scene.



I could tell you my secret to portion control with ice cream, but it involves my dog and I sharing one spoon.

Sometimes I want to go on a commenting spree, and just let loose with responses to all of the stupid statuses I see on Facebook

You know its a day and a half when you get a Venti coffee at 4:30 PM

I've looked EVERYWHERE and still have not found a turkey that looks like a hand. #Kindergartenwaswrong



Let me guess. It'll still be illegal.





I think skinny jeans are great and protective, actually. The tighter, the better. If you can't get them off, neither can the rapist.

The "Um, can you not?!" Status Update:
This is one of the worst things I have ever seen or heard about, I cried looking at this picture....sorry for doing this to everyone, but it had to be passed along.
Some kids placed strong firecracker in the mouth of this animal and made sure he...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!