January 4, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Rumor has it Justin Timberlake recently proposed to long-time girlfriend Jessica Biel on a mountain while skiing in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Way to be original, Justin. Robbie already thought of that proposal idea and locale last year... :)

They're cleaning this house on Hoarders with snow shovels.

im still in my pajamas and its 3p. rock on.

‎4:00 in my pjs on the couch with hot cocoa...ahhh

I feel like my spotify listings need to come with an apology. I am old, people. And yes, I like Adele. And Cat Stevens. So sue me.

Taking down the Christmas decorations made me sad and nostalgic last night. I looked around and thought, "This won't happen for another 11 months..." Two hours later, after what looked like a holiday bomb exploded in our house and endless pine needles were vacuumed up I excitedly thought, "This won't happen for another 11 months!"

ah yes, the collared button-down shirt & velour sweatpants combination...the mullet of the business casual world.

I love watching a persons face get slowly more uncomfortable as I put on my Chapstick and never break eye contact.

How many Kevin Devine fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!