January 16, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth A Mention




I Had A DREAM ... that I had off of work today, then I woke up.

I always cry when I hear "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac. It's usually when I get my period though.

A little help from my Italian speaking friends. What does "Ang" mean in Italian? Breasts? Lips? Mess? Trying to figure out why they call her Big Ang. Thanks in advance.

Leaving for New York tomorrow morning early. My son wants me to bring his saber tooth tiger doll so I'll have company. "He's never seen New York." Knowing how much he loves this doll, I am so humbled.

I have lost 40 lbs and Reese Witherspoon makes me want to kill myself.

Jaymi Swill
i have a dream... that the fair lawn school district does not have school tomorrow

Peter Dinklage is the hottest dwarf ever. #ShortDudeSwag

Johnny Depp has an accent?

‎"Ball so hard mother fuckers want to find me." - Jay-Z and Beyonce's kid playing hide and go seek

Why is this woman making Chipotle so god damn complicated? Who gets a burrito with everything on the side? Just go the eff home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!