January 17, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You People Made Me Laugh Tonight:


‎"My toughest fight was with my first wife."
Muhammad Ali

Malish, I'm not barking - I'm coughing... Stop trying to speak "dog" to me!

As a Birthday Gift to myself, I might have Chipotle twice today. That's how I do it in my country

I love when the person driving infront of me is smoking and the smell comes in through my vents. Ahhh tobacco, how I miss thee.

This gives booking a room with an ocean view a whole new meaning---

‎"It gets Butter" - Paula Deen's new anti-bullying campaign for Diabetic teens.

I am very sorry to hear this and I hate for anyone to be sick, but I can't help but wonder if her recipe for Fried Butter Balls had something to do with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!