February 9, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Big shout out to people who cant stay out of other peoples business. #comeonSON

Blond mustaches have officially won the creepy award that no one was giving out.

I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, but maybe try starting with one Luftballon, just see how it goes.

I have an online shopping problem. Memorizing my credit card number was not my smartest move.

LA this weekend for the GRAMMY Awards and to launch Malibu Red. Abstaining from alcohol for the next four days to make it through in one piece. Also, four most depressing words in the English language - "Business Class - SOLD OUT"

At the BCBG Show at Fashion Week. It's truly one of God's miracles that all these egos fit into one room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!