February 27, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today (the last day of my 20's!!!)


I have to be honest, I have no clue what 3G & 4G are. Seriously..I know 4G is better for some reason but I just don't know why or what it means. They're fucking with us right?

Rick Santorum... Let me ask you a question. When you go to a Doctor for Medical Reasons, Do you choose a doctor who didn't go to college? Better yet, would you choose a doctor you didn't go to college if you could? In all serious, how does the media not laugh in his face when he makes comments like he did yesterday?

So wait, I'm confused. Am I to believe that the opposite of Paula Abdul is an animated rapping skat kat?

I really hate the handshake, half-hug. Man-up and give a real hug.

the only book I've read this year http://instagr.am/p/HhWWFhE9UP/

Thoughts on SI swimsuit issue: if steroid use is against the rules for professional athletes, shouldn't photoshop use be against the rules for professional models?

MOST SHARED PHOTO OF THE DAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!