April 30, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


My dog really hates getting spray tanned.

Listen, pal. If you think I'm impressed by your Maserati on 303, well...you're right. I am.

This guy with the "SEO CEO" vanity plate is definitely the fucking coolest person in the world, right?

If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood.

Nothing to start your week off right like receiving an email from my Grad School alumni association with a subject of "Are You Mentally Healthy?" Um, let me get back to you on that one...

Just set up my new router BY MYSELF. This is the proudest I've felt since I figured out how to boil potatoes.

Auto-correct, you know I almost never mean to say "ducking." Stop "ducking" with me.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, You have an amazing collection of facebook status. i really like your statuses. We are also make some Facebook Status for you guys, hope you guys really like our collection of statuses, we update our statuses on daily basis. it really brings smile on readers face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!