May 3, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


You people made me laugh today:



Someone I work with just asked me where my kids go college. Yup.

Matthew: "Mommy, can you come over here?" Me: " Sure!" Matthew: " And, while you are up, can you bring me some chocolate milk?" REALLY?!?! Wonder where he learned that line? — with Marc Palmieri.

New question to add the the DMV test....In NJ when your wipers are on you should
A) Cut Kurt off and crawl at 25 MPH
B) Turn your lights off and forget where you are
C) Ignore any rules of the road and pretend like there are no dotted lines
D) All of the above

On my work laptop while getting a cut and color. Dedication personified.

this picture is to remind me that I got hit by a car today and I'm still alive #nicetry 

Just saw an ice cream bar called "Magnum." Guess it's better than a condom called "Good Humor."

needs to remember that hot fudge is not a beverage.

Last night I had a dream where I was riding in a car w Tupac... except he'd aged a bunch. He was like middle aged, dad-ish Tupac. Anyway, I was like, "Pac, if this is too forward, forgive me, but what was with all the gun talk back when you were alive?" And he looked at me all smiley and was like, "Hahaha, I was bananas back in the day, right?" Your interpretations please...

Pet experts: Is it normal for dogs to be incapable of abstract reasoning? Starting to worry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!