May 10, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


The only time I've seen a classy and kind stewardess was on the TV show, "Pan Am."

That's it. I'm starting to block people. If you ONLY post pictures of yourself when you go to a wedding...you're out. If you post dumb ass quotes about the universe that are in some way meant to "inspire", you're out. If you think posting pictures of landscapes and cloud formations are cool and "interesting," #1 you are boring and #2 you're out.

And if you don't like seeing pics of my kids, PLEASE feel free to block me! Or better yet, delete me! At least I'll know I was right about you.

I think the sun is getting closer...this morning felt like the sun was sitting on my windshield poking me in the retina


Imagine being the funeral home cosmetologist responsible for grooming Vidal Sassoon's hair. Intimidating challenge!

Keep the dream alive - hit the snooze button

Only in NYC. The salon should specify!!!

Have you guys seen this TIME cover? There's a story on page 40 about "God of Cricket". I mean, Cricket!? This is America.

I am teaching a business class! Business 101, mind your own.

That's it. Am voting with my unfriend button. Anyone who posts hateful anti-same sex marriage crap, be done with you. Feel free to do the same to me if you dont like that I like the same rights available for everyone. I just defriended a sorority sister and you know what? I dont care.

Obama likes Coca-Cola? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE IS WAGING A WAR ON PEPSI!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!