May 29, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Being early is fine but being late is a huge and I mean huge character flaw. At some point your not fashionable just an asshole.

Some of ya'll need to relax on the Facebook photo share button and get that Pinterest account going STAT. #sheesh #abitmuch

If someone texts you back "k", they hate you.

I think when I see people's vacation pictures on Facebook, I get jealous because for some reason my brain thinks they're doing this activity all the time, while I'm stuck at work, but really most people have these experiences in small doses. Take my photo at Tenaya Lake that people were commenting on/liking recently. We literally spent only 20 minutes at Tenaya Lake, but people got jealous anyway, like we decided to move there. It's an odd effect.

No, really... You should absolutely get a few more cats. — with Jason Lu.

As the hot weather moves in lets remember- just because it comes in your size does not mean it fits, or that you should wear it.

productive weekend, I got DVR down to zero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!