May 30, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

.
You people made me laugh today:


‎100% just thought Martin Short was Clay Aiken on Live with Kelly. Yikes.

Watching a mutant rat munch on a 5 foot mountain of garbage bags reminds me why NYC is not for everyone.

For some unbeknownst reason, I just ate a McDinner. Now I have a McMigraine and I feel like I'm going to McVomit. Thank you, America's Kitchen.

I'm pretty sure that when you have to walk 2 blocks outta the way to get to your car just to dodge a confrontational client whom you don't event get paid to see, it's time to find a new internship.

My pre-maternity shorts are a bit tight. If only some magazine would do a feature on how some celebrity got her body back post baby...




2 comments:

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!