June 28, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

.
You people made me laugh today:


Why aren't there cup holders in cabs? My coffee is getting in the way of typing this.

If I had balls, I'd be sweating them off right now.

Hey @United. Now that you're not Continental anymore, how about abolishing these disgusting cloth seats? A little reupholstering will do.

Dear Girl At Airport- To answer your question, yes it does look odd when you travel with the entire Missoni for Target collection all at once. Sincerely, Bex


























I'm pretty sure that I'm EXACTLY like Wendy Williams and I'm also pretty sure I don't know how I feel about that.
 ·  ·  · 50 minutes ago · 
    • Doug Zayat How is that? Do woman scream in high pitch voices "woot woot, woot woot" at you when you go to a commercial break?
      22 minutes ago via mobile ·  · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!