July 9, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

.
You people made me laugh today:




I hear tonight on the #bachelorette in addition to fantasy suites invites they also have "in the butt" cards.

I hate when you finally get all cozy and comfortable, then you have to pee. So annoying.
Assembled an Ikea bed pretty much by myself tonight. AND I have leftover parts. That's efficiency!

Nothing has ever made me feel more like a white girl that the Zumba class I just took.

If Kansas City is truly the "heart of America," then we desperately need a quadruple bypass.

Anyone else love to go through a car wash while super blazed? #easilyentertained

Guess I need to teach Emily when someone asks how are you the answer is good. She just told our neighbor she's tired, sparkley, has diarrhea and the hiccups.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!