October 16, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth A Mention

Let's start it off with words of wisdom from the Reverend Michael Lohan:



Love me or hate me, If you love me, I'm always in your heart! If you hate me, I'm always in your head! To all the haters, you figure it out!


Now, you people made me laugh today:



Would just like to wish MYSELF a Happy Bosses Day. You are my favorite boss ever!

I think most people update their statuses from their phone. Do you use your phone at your office desk? Or do you update it usually from the toilet?


but what if togo wanted wine?




















As if I needed my "master of the obvious" computer to tell me what's going on.





I feel like everytime I go into Starbucks, I should bring a rape whistle #almost$5forcoffee


Ive been talking to myself all morning.. I figure if I acknowledge it its not as crazy


Please help...actually...nevermind





























You reap what you sow.
Like ·  · 4 minutes ago near Savannah, GA ·