October 22, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


I'd like to take a moment to congratulate Justin and Jessica on their wedding today and wish them all the best. I assume they will get this message. I also assume my invite was lost in the mail.


advocacy groups have gone too far. Tom Hanks dropped an f-bomb on morning television. Instead of being outraged we should be satisfied. Do we really have to live in fear and wait for an advocacy group to be offended? It's Tom Fucking Hanks


Does sarcasm burn calories?


One of two things is happening in my yoga class: 1) I've perfected the downward facing dog pose, and my teacher no longer has to stop and correct me or 2) I'm hopeless and he has stopped trying. I am hoping for number 1.


safe place FAIL