November 8, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention



Blackout - Day 7: the Monopoly Marathon continues. I buy this utility out of a sense of irony.
Blackout - Day 7: the Monopoly Marathon continues. I buy this utility out of a sense of irony.






































I like how we've gone from Flip Phones to Smartphones, but a StarTAC dropped fewer calls than the pieces of crap we use today.


At the doctors with Papa Cheech. Wonder what the cardiologist is going to say since he smells like a cigar ashtray and has a cigar in his pocket.


When you call a cupcake a "muffin" and forget the icing, suddenly it's an appropriate breakfast.


I think I may take a road trip to go see this Fiscal Cliff... I keep hearing so much about it, it must be amazing!


I finally connected how Seal's face got like that by kissing all those rose bushes.


I go to ikea.com ONE TIME and Google has changed all of my ads to furniture ads. Who do they think they... oooo that couch is so cute!