November 29, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


The best nicknames are the ones people don't know they have.

‎"I thought we were supposed to be 'Paper Free in '93', I'm so sick of filing"... best thing I've heard at work all day

♬ “We might solve a mystery / Or rewrite history…”♫ WTF? Pretty inflated sense of self-worth you got going on there, DuckTales.

DEATHS ARE COMING
DEATHS ARE COMING




































WHAT THE SHIT, PEOPLE
WHAT THE SHIT, PEOPLE




























Just got a free latte because I look like I'm "Having a rough day." I can't decide if I'm excited about free coffee or offended that I look pathetic enough to need a freebie.

Hell looks like a single, co-ed teachers bathroom. Trust.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!