December 19, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

YOU PEOPLE MADE ME LAUGH TODAY


Oops



















Because Holiday Dinner, Holiday Luncheon and Holiday Lunch (not to be confused with the Holiday Luncheon) weren’t quite enough – we’re also having a Holiday Breakfast tomorrow. To which I will be wearing my husband’s PJ’s because that’s the only thing that fits at this point… #holidaysattheoffice
you guys, I found her... the one person still using "take a chill pill" as a retort.


I just yawned in front of a deaf guy and he probably thinks I was screaming at him.



And yes, this is me with a phone in my face in a Mastercard campaign. Hittin' the big time.
And yes, this is me with a phone in my face in a Mastercard campaign. Hittin' the big time.


















Do we really have to start censoring songs on the radio again? Are we that sensitive or reactionary? Because a few people (or one damn radio station) have a moral objection to the lyrics of a song or a song title they are so righteous? Nut up, America. It sucks what happened but why do we have to get all Footloose about it? And, no, this is not a response to Ke$ha


I'm listening to "Control" by Puddle Of Mudd on Pandora


by Puddle Of Mudd
on Come Clean

Like ·  ·  · Listen at Pandora · 2 hours ago via Pandora · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!