December 26, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Only 364 more days until Christmas... I need to get shopping!!!!

Taylor Swift recorded "Santa Baby". Her inspiration for the song was she started dating Santa, bought a house nearby, crashed Santas' parties, and then broke up with him.

I wish santa was still around to see the yule log I just left for him in the toilet

If he went to Jared, leave him.

Serious question: How much childhood obesity is the Cookie Monster solely responsible for?

Zlata Thoughtz likes a link.
Did you get any of these for your man?!?
Like ·  ·  · Promote · 18 minutes ago · 
  • Zhanna Zonis True story: My son found a bright yellow cock ring (never been used, I swear!) in my nightstand drawer once. He said: "This is a very small bracelet - must be for a baby..."
    13 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 2

Gennady Borukhovich changed his profile picture.




















Ross Matsubara — at Walking Street.
Tha(irony)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!