January 16, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh:


What's wrong with this picture?
What's wrong with this picture?


























There's a millimeter of difference on my shower handles between the "Holocaust" and "Ice Age" settings. And I don't know the metric system.


Hard-hitting editorial in the February issue of Cat Fancy. Don’t want to spoil it for you; suffice it to say the headline is: “Fuck Dogs.”


Look at this cutting edge technology seen in my babe's doctors office. I should be happy they didn't prescribe leeches.
Look at this cutting edge technology seen in my babe's doctors office. I should be happy they didn't prescribe leeches.


























Hate to bum you guys out, but all the missing kids in Soul Asylum’s “Runaway Train” video are totally dead by now.