January 2, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:



Here's the scary part. She can probably vote.
Here's the scary part.  She can probably vote.





































It may be a problem when your co-worker says to you, "Omg Chantelle - are you wearing real pants today instead of leggings?!?" Point taken, Lisa Fitzpatrick!


Roland Brian Alonzi was tagged in Dana DeSimone Fiscella'sphoto. — with Lou Frattaroli and 3 others.

:-)



























Dear God, my prayer for 2013 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did last year.




My resolution to be a nicer person is off to a great start. I've only screamed "Go fuck yourself!" at two people today.



‎"I am SO happy for Kim Kardashian! She is such a great person, and is deserving of having a child with Kanye West. Please give her more media attention." - Says Absolutely No One!!!



I can't wait to get preggo and steal Kim Kardashian's maternity style! It's going to be a long and inappropriate 9 months for those of us with an Us Weekly subscription... Or more likely for those of us with eyes and a computer and/or television.
I can't wait to get preggo and steal Kim Kardashian's maternity style! It's going to be a long and inappropriate 9 months for those of us with an Us Weekly subscription... Or more likely for those of us with eyes and a computer and/or television.


























My New Year's Resolution is to stop writing 2011 on all my checks.